Bidding on an auction is done in specified increments. The user with the highest sucessfull bid "wins" the auction and the ability to purchase the item. Auctions use Proxy Bidding (see definition below).
The final item price is the lowest successful winning bid by the highest bidders.
Fixed Price Item - All Fixed Price items are Buy Now.
Trade - To trade an item, begin by making a trade offer. The "Seller" can Accept or Decline your offer. If your offer is declined the "Seller" might send a counter offer. You can make multiple offers on any Trade listing. There are no bidding or buy now features.
An automatic method of bidding that increases your bid to the next lowest price when another user bids on the same item. Your bid is increased until your maximum bid amount is reached or the auction ends.
Ask The Seller - In every listings there is a "QUESTIONS/ANSWERS" section where you can ask the Seller a question and view answers from other sellers.
When submitting a question to a Seller, the message gets sent directly to their email address on file. The Seller can respond by following the link in the email.
To ask the Seller a question:
- Log into your account.
- Go to the Item listing.
- Scroll down to the section marked "QUESTIONS/ANSWERS."
- Click the text "Ask the Seller a Question." This will take you to a Contact User form.
- Enter your message.
- Click "Send" button
What if a seller wants to change payment methods?
Sellers can’t require you to use payment methods that aren’t allowed on dealsCube.com or weren't described in the listing. If a seller wants to change payment methods after a listing ends, you can still pay using one of the methods mentioned in the original listing.
You are only obligated to pay the seller using one of the payment methods specified in the dealsCube.com listing. If you have questions about your payment, contact your seller.
Why Tracking Information May Not be Available?
Sometimes tracking information won't be available. This may be due to the timing of tracking-database updates by the carrier, the sophistication of a particular carrier's tracking system.
Other common reasons include:
- Some shipping methods, such as Standard International, are not trackable.
- Marketplace sellers sometimes do not provide dealsCube.com with tracking information for their orders.
- The package scan may be upon arrival at a regional hub near the destination.
- The package scan not be until delivery. (If you don't see any tracking data for your shipment, and the estimated delivery date has not yet passed, please do not be concerned.)
If you don't see any tracking data for your shipment, and the estimated delivery date has not yet passed, your package should still arrive on time.
I won an item but no longer want to buy it. What should I do?
A bid or commitment to buy on dealsCube.com is considered a contract and you're obligated to purchase the item. However, if you feel that you have a legitimate reason for not buying the item, you can contact the seller and explain your situation. Many sellers are willing to work with you if you communicate with them openly and honestly.You may be able to work things out to everyone's satisfaction.
If the seller doesn't respond in the way you hope, keep in mind that failing to purchase an item you've won can result in an unpaid item being recorded on your account. If you get too many unpaid items recorded on your account in too short a time period, your account may be restricted or suspended.
Expected Delivery Times Policy
Expected transit times for each shipping method are listed below.
- Standard U.S.: 4 to 14 business days (may take up to 21 business days) from the date payment was received.
- Expedited U.S.: 2 to 6 business days from the date payment was received.
- International Standard: 3 to 6 weeks (may take 8 to 12 weeks due to customs delays) from the date payment was received.