New Features & Fixed Issues - 01/22/2016
- Fixed an issue whereby the recently viewed listings box displayed a variable number of items based on the listings per page option selected on the browse pages.
- Fixed an issue with the weight field being incorrectly set as a required field when the buyer must pick-up option was selected.
- Fixed an issue whereby images with that were uploaded and had the same name as previously recently deleted images would display old cached thumbnails.
- Added a rel="nofollow" option on social media links, for seo purposes.
- Integrated the slick carousel plugin on the main page carousel and listing details page images display box, to allow touch scrolling.
- Replaced the colorbox plugin with the magnific popup plugin for displaying zoomed images.
- Payment gateways will now allow custom success and cancel urls, to properly redirect users to the payment related pages, rather than always redirecting to the default payment completed/cancelled pages.
- Added address override fields for the PayPal payment module, that will enable PayPal's seller/buyer protection programs in certain scenarios.
- Enhanced the members area offers section and added a counter offers plugin.
- Added the ability to search by custom searchable fields on the advanced search page.
- Added product attributes to the offer confirmation emails.
- Updated font awesome library to 4.4.0
- Added async form submit option, usable for popup forms.
- Added the ability for buyers to make offers with quantity greater 1. The offer amount will be made on a per item basis.
- Added vacation mode date of return option.
- Added feedback with thumbnail image.