Dr. Ph. Martin`s Bombay India inks offer powerful color in a convenient dropper-stopper glass bottle. These highly pigmented India inks not only remain lightfast and permanent, but are also totally waterproof when dry. They adhere to nearly all surfaces and are non-clogging when used in pens. Inks can be diluted with water and used with brushes in traditional watercolor techniques or in dip pens, technical drawing pens, and airbrushes. All colors are brilliant and transparent, except black and white, which are opaque and have excellent covering power. Each set includes 12 different colors in 1.0 oz (30 ml) glass bottles with droppers and a custom mixing palette. Set 1 colors: yellow, red, magenta, green, blue, brown, black, white, violet, bright red, teal, grass green.
- Set of 12, 1.0 oz glass bottles with droppers and mixing palette
- Vibrant India inks made from the finest ground pigments
- Lightfast, permanent, and waterproof when dry
- 24 unique colors available across two different sets
- Made in the USA
- Dr. Ph. Martin`s
- Payment Methods
- Invoice via Paypal
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- You can initiate a return for new and unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products. If the return is a result of our error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
- Item Location
- 90058, California, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- Shipping Instructions
There are no messages posted.
You need to be logged in to ask the seller a question.
Click here to login