All seller`s items are submitted to Google Shopping automatically. As long as
1- All your items comply with Google Shopping policies.
2- You offer a Free Shipping for all your items.
3- All your items have valid Brand names, UPC and MPN values.
Please note that when you add new product listings, it can take up to 72 hours for items to be visible on Google Shopping.
Product Attributes Feature - which works as follows
- The seller will need to choose one or more available selections for each product attribute.
- The seller will be able to enter quantities and price variations for each available combination.
- On the product details page, the buyers will need to select one value for each product attribute based on the available stock that the seller has entered.
Please Contact Us to activate product attributes feature for your products.
List Button - a list button for draft items, that will forward the seller directly to the item preview step.
Carousel - a carousel to thumbnails section on the listing details page.
Force Payment - If this option is enabled, sales will be cancelled automatically unless buyers make a payment within 60 minutes and the FVF will be credited back to the seller`s account. To enable this feature, go to Members Area > Selling > Seller Tools > Global Settings, check the "Enable Force Payment" box and click on "Submit" button.
DO NOT ENABLE THIS FEATURE IF YOU ACCEPT INVOICE PAYMENT METHODS.
Comment Section on the Item Selling Form - Now sellers are able to enter a short comment about their items when they list them up for sale. The sellers can use comment section to give little info about their items. (such as "Brand new, Factory sealed, In stock and ready to ship today with fast free shipping", "Usually Ships Within 2 Business Days - No PO Boxes", "Manual, other paperwork and original box not included. Very good working condition. 100% guaranteed against defects." etc.)
Payment Methods - Accept payments with all major payment gateways such as Authorize.net, Paypal, 2Checkout, Skrill and Amazon Payments. Set up your preferred payment methods at Members Area > My Account > Account Settings
Currency - Multi currency support.
Sale Management - at Members Area > Selling > My Sales
- View all your sold items on one easy to navigate page.
- Update purchase status (including delivery status and tracking details).
- View, print and update sale invoices.
- Item/purchase specific message board - providing direct contact with your buyers
Tools - Seller tools include stock control settings, tax settings, vacation settings, Prefilled Fields and much more at Members Area > Selling > Seller Tools > Global Settings and at Members Area > Selling > Seller Tools > Prefilled Fields
Vouchers - Sellers can create vouchers to be used against their listed items at Members Area > Selling > Seller Tools > Seller Vouchers
Communication - Full internal messaging system to communicate with your buyers at Members Area > Messages > Inbox